SUPER HAIR REMOVAL.
The most powerful technology. Painless and fast treatment. Cold Temperature -6º to 0ºC. Made in Spain.
|Size:||35cm x 32cm x 100cm (LxWxH)|
- SAMSUNG Computer integrated intelligently
- ANDROID Operating System and JAVA language
- Uses hte most advanced technology on the market
- Integrated wireless
- License to use by shooting or by date (ideal Franchising and rentals)
- Saves and memorizes patient treatments
- Modular. Being able to install IPL, RF or both E-LIGHT (2 IN 1)
- Independent cooling system. Water units
- Possibility to install several refrigeration units
- Optional desktop or vertical
- Easy transport
SEG. System Emission Guaranteed. Stable and balanced power for all shots and pulses.
- HAIR REMOVAL
- Hair removal through light application painlessly burning the hair so it does not reapeear. It can be performed anywhere on the body and for all skin types.
- SKIN REJUVENATION
- Pulsed light lessen the signs of aging and sun damage on the face skin, neck, hands and chest. Corrects imperfections that other cosmetic procedures fail to eliminate like fine lines and wrinkles.
- RE-AGE STIMULATION SYSTEM (one of a kind)
- Through the configuration of light emission it makes possible the stimulation of collagen and elastin while not destroying it.
- VASCULAR AND STAIN TREATMENT
- Pulsing light shrinks skin spots and small veins or varicose veins by vascular necrosis.
- RADIO FREQUENCY TREATMENT MONOPOLAR BIPOLAR FOR FACE AND BODY (ONLY E-LIGHT AND RF)
- This is a technique involves applying energy through the Dermis surface, through deep and controlled heating that affects the skin and the subcutaneous tissue, resulting in a series of reactions that promote.
- The formation of new collagen, raising the temperature of fibroblasts, cells responsible for their production, both in the skin and subcutaneous tissue, helping to strengthen the tissue.
- Good circulation in the skin and subcutaneous tissue will improvemetabolism with a consequent reduction in the appearance of orange peel skin and sagging, producing at the same time a volume reduction of the treated area.
- The migration of fibroblasts that accompanies the inflammatory response after the controlled thermal injury with tissue retraction, resulting in a resurfacing of the treated area.
- The advantage and novelties of present-day non-abrasive treatments like radiofrequency, is that they respect the epidermis, with minimal skin redness or damaging the outer layer.
|Modular||IPL - RF -E-LIGHT|
|Certificates||CE & ROHS|