Within this treatment protocol we will treat epidermal or freckle-type dyschromias, melasma and actinic and age hyperchromies.
We will not use aggressive cosmetics. Only regenerative and restorative cosmetic.
The light, in combination with it, will help us to depigment and lighten to achieve a luminous skin with an unified tone.
Depending on the needs of the client and their diagnosis, we will develop a work protocol, fully customized, spacing the sessions on a weekly or biweekly basis and obtaining a visible result from the first session.
The contraindications to consider are the following:
- Pregnancy and breastfeeding
- Skin diseases: open wounds or injuries, acute inflammations, infections, dermatitis, psoriasis, etc.
- Feverish states.
- On areas that have micropigmentation and / or tattoos, since they can be destroyed or cause a dyschromia in the area.
- In this section, various diseases should be cited, on which no light treatments (IPL / L˘SER) should be performed under any circumstances: Crohn’s disease, cancer, epilepsy, lupus, AIDS, ulcus peptide. There are other types of diseases that, given their character, if they can be treated, although always under medical control and never with an outbreak or crisis. It is recommended, as professionals of integral aesthetics, to maintain, if necessary, fluid and natural communication with the medical specialist in question.
- Astringent treatments on the skin: roakutan, vitamin A, retinoic acid, etc.
- On patients who have ingested and / or applied (orally / topically) photosensitizing substances. Photosensitivity is a skin reaction caused by the
combination of light and photosensitive substances. In this section are the drugs or medications.
- Excessively tanned skin, either by sunlight, artificial tanning booths (UVA / UVB) or tanning activating cosmetic products (brown melanoidin).