Cavitation consists in the generation of ultrasound waves that break the localized fat and then be dragged into the lymphatic system and once there, be eliminated. It is important to keep in mind that the elimination of localized fat, once discarded, has to be consumed through exercise, so it is essential to follow the nutritional advice and physical exercise provided by your beautician, in order to achieve the best results. However, some patients may not complete fat loss, even with several
It is recommended:
- Do not take food (liquids or solids) with sugar or high fat content on the days of treatment, the day before and the day after
- Drink plenty of water 2 days before and after treatment.
- ESSENTIAL: For two days (current mandatory day), muscle stimulation or physical exercise (vibrating platform for 10 minutes, swimming or gym 20 minutes, brisk 1 hour, etc. ) It is always advisable to exercise more than 30 minutes by combining any of these techniques.
The following points have been treated with me:
- Potential benefit of the proposed procedure.
- The probability of success, depending on hereditary and hormonal factors, these are not the only ones.
- Reasonable anticipated consequences if the pre and post cavitation instructions are not followed
- The most common side effects: increased triglyceride acids
Please confirm that you do not have or have not suffered any of these symptoms:
- Suffer from fever
- Is pregnant
- Have contagious diseases
- Coronary heart disease
- Immune system
- Blood pressure
- Liver problems
- Varicose veins
- Have menstruation
- Skin inflammation
- Area operated and has metal or plastic
- Skin diseases
- High triglyceride index