With smart elight cube and smart ipl cube using the pulsed light with the photo rejuvenation filter, it is possible to reduce the signs of aging and sun damage to the face skin, neck, hands and neckline. Corrects imperfections that other cosmetic procedures fail to eliminate, as well as fine lines and wrinkles.
It acts by decreasing the size and depth of fine lines and wrinkles. It unifies the skin tone, improves elasticity and firmness, reduces enlarged pores and increases luminosity.
Facial photorejuvenation is a treatment that combines light and cosmetic energy.
There are several types of skin aging:
- Chronological aging: genetically determined. Its manifestations are the loss of luminosity, sagging and gravitational wrinkles.
- Actinic aging or photoaging: caused by sun exposure, pollution, etc.
- Aging caused by lifestyle habits: food, stress, medications, etc.
- Hormonal aging: due to various hormonal alterations.
Through the treatment of facial photorejuvenation we will be able to attenuate the characteristic signs of skin aging, such as wrinkles, lack of elasticity in the tissues and loss of brightness in the face.
The contraindications to consider are the following:
- Pregnancy and breastfeeding
- Skin diseases: open wounds or injuries, acute inflammations, infections, dermatitis, psoriasis, etc.
- Feverish states.
- On areas that have micropigmentation and / or tattoos, since they can be destroyed or cause a dyschromia in the area.
- In this section, various diseases should be cited, on which no light treatments (IPL / L˘SER) should be performed under any circumstances: Crohn’s disease, cancer, epilepsy, lupus, AIDS, ulcus peptide. There are other types of diseases that, given their character, if they can be treated, although always under medical control and never with an outbreak or crisis. It is recommended, as professionals of integral aesthetics, to maintain, if necessary, fluid and natural communication with the medical specialist in question.
- Astringent treatments on the skin: roakutan, vitamin A, retinoic acid, etc.
- On patients who have ingested and / or applied (orally / topically) photosensitizing substances. Photosensitivity is a skin reaction caused by the combination of light and photosensitive substances. In this section are the drugs or medications.
- Excessively tanned skin, either by sunlight, artificial tanning booths (UVA / UVB) or tanning activating cosmetic products (brown melanoidin).